You’ll be part of an entrepreneurial system with the freedom to provide solutions for your clients from a broad portfolio of innovative products and services. If you qualify, you’ll get concierge-level business and marketing support so you can focus on meeting with clients.
- Prospecting for clients on a referral basis within clearly defined markets
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Providing financial solutions for clients through fact gathering and needs analyses
- Expanding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service focus
- Proficient in market development and networking
- Presentation and organization skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Commitment to personal and professional integrity
Results-driven compensation and access to a competitive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability income insurance, and thrift and pension plans are available for qualified Financial Services Representatives*. Contact Stephanie Baker today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Services Representatives are independent contractors and are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of General Agents with whom they contract.
Eligibility applies to those Financial Services Representatives who hold a full-time career contract (X4X) with MassMutual. Eligibility for subsidized benefits and before-tax coverage is based on meeting certain contract requirements. Benefit provisions are subject to modification or termination.